2009-11-25

Timothée & Kai Lin



I started now to model the playground within the site.

I’m trying to design a playground that fits the site, taking care of the movement surrounding the site (footpaths, different views of the site while driving a car on the main street, ...)

I’m still working on the animated example you gave me in the comments but I still don’t really understand the whole process she used.

This is a kind of frame, a beginning; I still have to input a few elements to give a better feeling of the created space.



1 comment:

  1. please help me to help you

    until Sunday please give me a bit more designs I can then comment on.
    I think your approach towards the design is still about visualizing your ideas (at the moment and just for the moment I want you to stop designing in your head and then trying to visualize this idea)
    please be a bit more playful and adventurous when designing. ;)

    see also the comments I sent to the other students

    Commenting on your question concerning the animated example I sent you:

    In fact the student created one element (fiber) that then was repeated while at the same time being scaled and deformed in order to aggregate one architectural body
    but in order to create the architectural body she made a HUGE family of members (hundreds of elements)

    ReplyDelete