2009-11-20

Cocoon Playground, Stefania Solaro

After some other attemps to get a scale in accordance to the site, I chose this option. The central part of the body is almost underground, so the people can get easier to the roof and start climbimg to the higest point, where a circuit of sliders start, taking people to the lowest level and going through the stages of the labyrinthine circuit inside. Here I try to make a mesh scaled to the huma size, but the file is REALLY heavy. I will continue working in the levels inside and the artificial landscape in the ground of the body.
To achieve it avoiding crushed files, I will make every cacoon layer in different files. If I work with “instances” instead of copies, I am afraid that I will have problems later to print it for the model.
I need to give more thickness to the structure, more layers and also connect them with bridges (right now that tool is not working)...

No comments:

Post a Comment