2009-11-19

Daniel Balean - Thursday Progress







For Thursday I continued to explore the patterns of the skin and the generation of space but still I was not satisfied. The holes created by the tori were nagging me becasue now that I raised the "mass" high the only place to have program or enclosed space was in those spaces. Either inside the holes or between the two walls. Which ever way I thought about the result was still not satisfactory, so I tried something new.





















Here in these next renderings I deformed a surface to create hills and valleys. Also I manipulated the pattern to create these diamond shapes on the surface.



































Today I continued with the pattern making. Here I explored the spaces I can create again but I was still not satified with the result.











1 comment:

  1. Good,

    models show the progress you make,
    Please keep on working on different techniques and their combinations.

    Don't get frustrated you are making good progress,
    just keep on training ;)

    ReplyDelete